All items ship from the USA.
Once you place your order, it will be queued to be printed in a first-come, first-served basis:
- Standard Shipping: Usually only a few business days to print your order. It may take longer when we get spikes in orders, such as during or after sale periods and holiday rushes. Please don’t wait till the last minute to order!
- Priority Mail, Express Mail: 1 to 2 business days to print.
If you need your order by a certain date, or if you want it faster, please select one of the expedited shipping options, such as Priority Mail.
TRANSIT TIME FOR USA ORDERS
After your order is printed, it is packed and shipped according to the shipping options you chose during checkout.
- Standard Shipping: 4 to 5 business days in transit
- Priority Mail: 2 to 3 business days
- Express Mail: 1 to 2 business days
All options will include tracking info. All are subject to weather and courier delays, both of which are out of our control.
TRANSIT TIME FOR CANADA & INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- Standard International Shipping: 4 to 12 weeks
- First Class Mail International: 2 to 3 weeks
- Priority Mail International: 3 to 7 business days
- Priority Mail Express International: 2 to 4 business days
Certain countries, such as Greece, Poland, Italy, Spain and Brazil, may have much longer delivery window.
All international shipping options are subject to customs inspection and courier delays. All international orders come with tracking info.
Because the speed of customs clearance varies from country to country, we cannot give a definite time frame of delivery. If your package is stopped and inspected by customs, it may take a few weeks longer.
International orders may be subject to custom duties and fees. Because these vary from country to country, we do not know how much they will be. You are responsible for any custom duties and fees.
Please also make sure you enter the correct address as we cannot be responsible for missing orders due to incorrect shipping info.
I am not responsible for delivery delays or lost packages. I will do my best to notify everyone of upcoming delays.